All my teaching takes place within the Global Health Master’s of Science at Maastricht University. Since my PhD I have developed and executed several courses (problem based learning) and been a core team member improving the Global Health Master programme at UM. I usually teach the following courses:
- Coordinator and tutor of the module “Governing Health in a Global Context”
- Tutor in “Foundations 1 & 2”
- Coordinator of the specialization track “Implementing healthcare innovations”
- Coordinator and tutor of the elective track “Implementing Innovations”
- Supervisor of master and PhD thesis projects
Since 2012 I am contributor on qualitative research to the McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health (as part of the Advanced TB Diagnostics Course, and the Global Health Diagnostics Course) and together with Amrita Daftary successfully launched the Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Disease Research Course in 2017.